domingo, 12 de julho de 2009

Chris Jericho e The Miz em guerra no Twitter

Os Superstars The Miz e Chris Jericho estão dando um entretenimento para seus seguidores no Twitter nos ultimos dias. Eles estão em uma guerra via Twitter.

Acompanhe (em inglês):

Chris Jericho
@mikethemiz you’re gay

The Miz
@IAmJericho u flat iron ur hair n im the gay one?

Chris Jericho
@mikethemiz hmmmm good call. Then again u use mounds of sculpting paste to assemble your purple fauxhawk as u admire yourself in the mirror

The Miz
@IAmJericho if u looked this good u would do the same. i guess its a rockstar thing.

Chris Jericho
if I looked that good I would put a bag on my head

The Miz
@IAmJericho i cant do this back n forth my dad always taught my to respect the elderly.

Chris Jericho
@mikethemiz Did he teach u to say “do u want fries with that?”…might come in handy someday.

The Miz
@IAmJericho it did come in handy back in 1996 remember those days when u actually had hair. its cool though bald is the new black.

Chris Jericho
@mikethemiz Adam lambert called and he wants you back…

The Miz
@IAmJericho listen clay jericho i mean chris aiken i mean y2gay ryan seacrest called n he wants his highlights back

Chris Jericho
Just heard Miz’s match tonight in Adelaide was cancelled due to lack of interest

The Miz
i ate some bad food i have to go take a chris jericho
as i sit here in the stalls of jericho i cant get this parasite out does anyone have a code breaker?
code broken i broke the walls down.

Chris Jericho
I’m glad Miz thinks of me when he’s taking a dumpski. I think of him when I’m banging his mum…
@mikethemiz I heard Miz had a barnburner of a match tonight…people ran out and burned their barns in protest.

The Miz
@IAmJericho i just talked to my mom and she said not to worry it happens to alot of guys, you were nervous. Also y does she call u pinky

Twitter Jericho

Twitter The Miz

Fonte: wrestling news arena

Seja o primeiro a comentar!